We use several types of cookies on our website:
3. Third-Party Cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Performance Cookies: These are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. They help us improve the way our website works, understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our content is.
- Functional Cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
4. Duration of Cookies
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. We use Google Analytics to monitor how visitors move around our website and how they reached it. This is known as 'web analytics'. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- Facebook Pixel: We use Facebook Pixel to understand and make our marketing efforts more efficient. You can opt out of Facebook Pixel cookies here.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.5. How to Control and Delete Cookies
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience. It is important to note that if you choose to restrict or block cookies, this could impact the functionality and performance of our site.
Data Protection Officer: Ilia Ostretsov